TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - When it rains it poors. NZR but Nissan carnage related.
People Seeking Info

Subject When it rains it poors. NZR but Nissan carnage related.

Posted by Evan(CA) on April 25, 2015 at 11:18 PM
  This message has been viewed 711 times.

Message After no-op'ing my 300zx for upgrades I purchased an 2005 Nissan Frontier for 3500 from a man who couldn't do his own work. The fuel injectors lower orings were shot and they were leaking. They failed open and dumped a ton of fuel into the combustion chamber. I replaced the single faulty injector, changed the oil. and all rain well for 6k miles and 6 months. I imagine all the excess fuel caused fuel wash and today I threw a rod through the engine case.

I now have zero running casr as my Z is still be working on and fund are really becoming an issue and not having a car is brutal.

For those in the latest Snap on Order I've been dealing with this trying to get transforpation lines up but rest assured it shouldn't be too much longerl

I'm open to any and all advice on how to cheaply and reliable to get he The frontier back on the road. Any swaps I should look into it. They'd have to be cost efficient. Anyone want to donate a vg30dett? :)

Does anyways who of a reliable source to get a motor from. Thanks for your help. PLease be as detailed as possible. TIA. Also if anyone

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.